View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
zman1910
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Audi S4
zman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond repute

I learned my lesson from my first 350Z. I wanted a bodykit, rims, suspension, brakes......well you name it and I wanted to modify it. I will tell you one thing...there is nothing like getting factory built quality. I even had the APS turbo kit on it.

I love how the Nismo looks and it comes from the factory. Additionally it is a pretty rare vehicle on the road. If you play your cards right you can get a Nismo for 36k+ tax and a base + sport for 30k.

IMO, 6K isn't that bad for a bodykit that matches, sportier suspension setup and much nicer offset/lighter rims. No matter which Z I got...the exhaust would be the first thing to go so I didnt even include it in the price....

If you have plans to change the bodykit and rims than I would say don't bother with the Nismo. In my experience a really good bodykit and paint will run you upwards of 3k easily and high quality rims will easily top 3k as well. Those two alone are 6k.

It's easy to say the Nismo is a waste of money, but factory quality, whether its paint or fitment, is nothing to joke around about.

GL
zman1910 is offline   Reply With Quote