View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #41 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
Look...I work for Nissan...I'm aware of NNA's level of involvement; it's significant but not nearly as much as you probably think and the "huge fat check" you refer to is small compared to the actual $$$ needs of the convention; especially this particular convention.

At the time my club had to make a final decision about taking on the responsibility of hosting ZCON 2010, NNA was not even able to commit to providing any funds for the 2010 convention due to the general lousy state of the economy and in particular, the industry.
Robert, let me remind you myself and the President in San Antonio ran the convention in 2009. We know what it takes and know how much the checks were including for 2010. We didn't get Nissan's check for our convention till the first DAY of the convention. So we had to make due with what we had.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC