View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth
Default Need a little insight. 370z Build Time?

Well some of you know I am currently deployed to Iraq 53 days left and also stationed in Germany. I ordered a Z around beginning of February with a ETA at the end of August. Well I had the chance to go back to germany for a few days for business and stopped by the dealer where I ordered it (they specialize in auto sales to the military overseas)

Well to get to the point I talked to the dealer and they looked up my order and said that I had an allocation but it hasnt been built yet. They also said that the build date is 1st to the 10th of June. At first im thinking are they behind or what so the dealer tells me that it takes about only 3 days to build the car then quality assurance is a week. Then it is shipped after that which is what takes the longest. Does this sound right?

Also give or take I know for certain that it is about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to ship to germany. Since I shipped my Eclipse over from baltimore same port the Z will ship from.

I return from Iraq around 17 July so do you think it is on target for End of August?
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote