View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #2029 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzlitonian View Post
Ok. I don't have my car yet. Friday, the Uprev team was working on the tune for the car. Looks like I have my own custom built program. I don't know how that can help anybody else. Another weekend without the Z. Went to Tex Renfest instead with Wifey and drank it all away. So, maybe this week, then. When its ready, hopefully this week, I opted to go up to Austin and drive it for a few hours, just in case there are anymore glitches, I can immediately take it back. No delays with Towing back to Victoria, then oops, then send it back. It was explained to me that Uprev wants to make sure the Z is performing perfect. To me, perfection can take an incredibly long time. So, I dunno.

I just hope someone can benefit from my posting this info, one way or another I guess. More than happy to have anyone check out the setup, if they want. Like the sands of time, my optimism is running out. Funny thing, is this was an incredibly huge hourglass! > 4 months, c'mon!
Do what im doing and return it to stillen. Stillen has given up and moved onto some other platform to sell their crap. They will guage u a 10% restocking fee but im pretty sure there is another company that sells a supercharger and has awesome customer service and support. Now what was the name of that other company???

Class action lawsuit, anyone with me? Perhaps we can get a full refund plus labor back from stillen. Enough time has passed lets band together to get our money back