View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
scorpion90
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base 7AT+Sports
scorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got Screwed on the Deal....Items Now 4 Sale

Well, after waiting over 4 months and $2k down payment, my car comes in today and I go to pick it up and the dealer wants another $2400 !! They indicate the sales manager who made the deal back on 1/17/09 is no longer with them and they don't know what he did with his calculations. My contract has a disclosure statement at the bottom that says "Subject to VPP Auth. and incentives @ time of Delivery Current Pricing (Vehicle subject to price increase). My salesman indicated that quarter to quarter price increases are not usually more than $250, so I signed the contract. Deal was for a base + 7AT + Sport Package + mats, guards, and kick plates for $30,408 + $250 doc fee + 25.25 title fee + tax.
I came home so mad I shredded my penfed loan check. The dealer calls me up a half hour later and says he feels bad for the $2400 increase and is willing to reduce the difference by about $700 which he says is his commission for a vpp sale. Sorry for the long rant but I am really disappointed after waiting this long and finally seeing the car.

Having said all that, I had bought several items I was going to install on the car but now need to sale.
Here's what I have;
Invidia Q300 Cat Back new $850 + shipping
Berk High Flow Cats new $400 + shipping
Stillen Oil Cooler kit new $400 + shipping
Stillen Grounding Kit new $75 + shipping
JWT Pop Chargers used from 370Z member - $260 + shipping

Here's pic of my not to be car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2283a.jpg (134.5 KB, 147 views)
scorpion90 is offline   Reply With Quote