View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #2919 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Asphalt Ventures is running an event at VIR in November on the 28-29th and this event will focus on beginning drivers at the track. Brian from ZDayZ and Z Nationals is part of this group. Anyhow, the price is actually cheaper at 299.00 for two days with instructors. Looks like we're on the skid pad the first day for instruction, etc. then on the inside track and the next day we're on the main VIR course. Here is the link: MotorsportReg.com : Asphalt Ventures, LLC announces 2010 Tryptophan Recovery Plan (Sun 28 - Mon 29 Nov, 2010) requirements at Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA 24520 (4687)

Let me know if you think you might want to do this.
I'm considering it Jon, although being it's Sunday and Monday may make it an impossibility with my low vacation time right now.