View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

The hood I bought for my 350 years back was overall pretty good. There was no weight savings at all. The fitment was great. But have seen some hoods that had gaps. But that's only cause I was looking for it. Wouldn't of noticed if I hadn't had one installed. Had to adjust the hood prop to have it fasten properly. Still had hood pins installed. Didn't trust it before I even bought it. Then after about six months the hood started to develop stress cracks around the hood pins and then some around where the hood vents were. But it wasn't that big of deal. I guess it's to be expected though. I've also seen some turn yellow. But I had clearcoat installed and it was always garage kept.

Hopefully Seibon has addressed some of these issues. I still would consider buying another. Here's some pics

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by SPOHN; 10-11-2010 at 02:01 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote