View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

I've been a long time Nikon user. Both Canon and Nikon make quality products, but they have different benefits. I've always felt that Nikon makes better bodies, better AF systems, and the best button layout. Their lenses are top quality but don't fill all the focal length gaps well. Canon, on the other hand, makes quality bodies but I dislike their button configuration. Also, their AF is inferior to Nikon's. However, Canon has a lens for EVERYTHING. Their lens lineup is pretty spectacular.

I'm selling one of my lenses if anyone is interested. It's the new version of the Nikon 18-200 VR II. I received it less than a year ago as a gift and rarely touch it given the other lenses in my bag (17-55/2.8, 70-200/2.8). It's a pristine lens for anyone looking for an all-purpose walk around lens. Best price I can find is B&H at $760 for the US version. Mine is also the US version and I have the warranty papers so you can get the remaining four years of coverage. Asking $640 + shipping.