View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
I really don't want to get into the details of my "deal" on this site. This is because the Dealership "people" do frequent this site, and I really don't want to jepardize my relationship with them. I'm still hoping to get a 370Z. My deal was such that, I gave them a considerable deposit (in the range of more than 50%) because I was promised a car in late June. This date was the so-called "latest" I would have to wait. Now it seems that the wait will be an extra 2 months. We'll see what happens.

For those of you who mentioned that I should try other dealers, thank you. But, I'm not sure that I want to travel great distances to buy a car sight-unseen that's not what I ordered.

I'll keep you posted.
I keep seeing this recuring theme where people who have your money tend to move slower to producing a product than those who are trying to get your money.... that sucks bro.

I'm hoping to put my order in this weekend (FINALLY) after waiting for 20 years to get a new Z Sounds like I have a bumpy road ahead of me....
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote