View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:49 AM   #80 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywhite370z1 View Post
great write up, just wondering why you didnt put the resistors on the positive side, thats where the current is coming in. I did my headlights acouble days after you finished the DIY,they came out great, also did a few more in my area for 370 dollers,
resistors work fine on either side. They are going to limit the current flowing through the wire either way.

glad they turned out well!
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote