View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBazbo View Post
LSUTurboTiger, I read the same stuff about Tesla. (Maybe AutoWeek? Maybe the Wall Street Journal?) It's about to implode. People are headed for prison, by all reports. The money guys and promoters apparently got taken for a ride (if you believe their side of the story). The car won't do what they claim, plus, it costs 50% more to build than they've sold it for. Very, very ugly.

Too many people in the media and in the Green movement wanted it to be true, so it was "true."

Pretty much exactly what I believe to be true. There are major allegations of fraud. supposedly two sets of books. Then, like you said, there are the allegations about the car too and if its capable of what they claim.

I am not swearing 100% that I am certain that these things are true, but allegations are out there and they are being investigated. The truth will come out soon and we will know what is true and whats not true.