View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
kotik
Base Member

Drives: 09 STI stg 2
kotik is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking of trading 09 stg 2 STI for 370...

Hellou,

this is my first post here.

Currently I own 2009 Subaru STI, it's Stg 2. When i got it, it was stock, so i did step by step mods to it (tinted rear lights, windows, lip spoler, Navi, SPT CB, DP, Cobb AP, CAI etc)... but the car keep giving me problems! i don't want to get into details, i'm just not happy... all problems are solvable, and probably won't occur again, it's just that i won't feel the same for the car...

Anyway... My buddy has 350Z, and when my car wasn't running, we went out taking his car. i really liked the 2 seater feel, and although it's slower, it still feels fast.

Did anyone make a switch from Sti/evo to 370Z? what are the downs with Z's? Someone told me that with just CAI and CB they make 300whp (????!!!), is this correct?

I am currently in Jersey, so STI is fun in snow, but you can have fun with rwd as well, so no issues there... At first I was scared getting 2 seater (declined getting 08 C6), but now I know that i don't have the need for 4.

Oh, also, would it be quicker around the track? (not 1/4 mile, that i know... mine runs mid 12's)

p.s. i'm prob one of the most hated guy's in Z public... i have that vid on youtube mazdaspeed 3 vs 350z nismo lol
kotik is offline   Reply With Quote