View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBazbo View Post
LSUTurboTiger, I read the same stuff about Tesla. (Maybe AutoWeek? Maybe the Wall Street Journal?) It's about to implode. People are headed for prison, by all reports. The money guys and promoters apparently got taken for a ride (if you believe their side of the story). The car won't do what they claim, plus, it costs 50% more to build than they've sold it for. Very, very ugly.

Too many people in the media and in the Green movement wanted it to be true, so it was "true."
Tesla is doing well, and now even better: Daimler takes a stake in electric carmaker Tesla

Tesla Motors Press Room

I am currently considering placing a reservation on a Tesla S. My wife has visited Tesla's main showroom, in Menlo Park, CA, and came away very impressed.