View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Do you still have it? Is it something that would you recommend to someone else? How does it feel in terms of quality? Would it stand up to every day driving or do you think cracking at the joints or latches may accur?
The quality was pretty good. The CF looks good and when it arrived, no cracks or chips. The only bad part was the end of the hood where it meets the A-Pillars. It wasn't flush. When I installed it, I couldn't use any rubber strips from the OEM hood because it didnt fit and it would cause gaps at the front bumper. The side hooks had to be grind down because if you screw it in too much, it will hit the CF and cause a bump on the hood. The windshield washer strip does not fit in the hood either. i have to glue it on. other than that, I have no gaps in front or on the sides.
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote