View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Zat_Zuma
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Touring auto
Zat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Did you order from Sherwood Nissan?
Yes I did and I'll be talking to them this week. Apparently, Nissan Japan has been none too cooperative in regards to Canadian orders. From what I understand, so far, we have to thank the relentless efforts of a few sales managers who "stood on there heads" to insure some orders were completed this year. The unfortunate part is that some orders are going to be later than promised.

I'm just relieved that I may be getting my order completed this year and I have to thank the efforts of a few individuals that I'm getting one at all.

Nissan Japan has really dropped the ball this year for Canadians. With the Canadian dollar improving in relation to the American dollar, I'd be tempted to shop state side for a new 370Z. My back up plan, if I couldn't get a 370Z this year, was to purchase a Nismo, state side, next year.

It's kinda of a sad commentary that it's only May and Nissan is out of 370's for sale in Canada. Total bust IMHO