View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
T-Ragan'sZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 black 370z
T-Ragan'sZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to T-Ragan'sZ Send a message via Yahoo to T-Ragan'sZ
Default hello from seattle!

What's up guys/gals I'm Tommy in seattle area currently own 2005 flame red srt4 modified but looking at new cars since currently paid off the car and all my bills. In the navy on trident subs stationed at bangor base in silverdale and been test driving a lot of new cars to see what I like and it's been hard to decide which i want the most. So far test drove 2011 mustang gt, 2007 honda s2000, 2010 370z auto w/ sports pack. , evo x, and a sti. All have their perks and cons but right now i'm still going for the 370z because it has the most to offer and man it is definitely the sexiest! I'm 25 turn 26 tomorrow on the 10th and looking to get a Z soon just can't find a new 2010 base w/ sports pack and 6spd prefer the blue , then the white. Never had a nissan before started off with a 84 trans am that i bought in full when i was 15 but too fast because i was getting a lot of warnings so the mom made me sell it to get a focus hatch lol, then got 2002 civic si , up to my srt4 and now hopefully find the Z i'm looking for! Looking forward to hearing from all of you and contributing as well since i'm a big DIY type of guy went to Wyotech and worked on cars a lot in the past so we'll see what i can do with the Z.
T-Ragan'sZ is offline   Reply With Quote