View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
They say it in the article:
"If we were going all out on a racetrack, we'd likely pick the lighter, more sophisticated Z."

Now I am not saying that is the right choice or a 'better' choice, but the article does clearly lean towards the idea that the Z in their minds is a better choice for those at the track, as the car stands in the article.
Granted, I give you that. I would like to see the Z compared to the mustang on a shorter track, though. We know the GT wins in a straight line, but I am curious how it would do on a short track. Every test I have seen, the GT wins. I think they just like the "feel" of the cars in a different way in that article.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote