View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2011 370z... Gun Metallic?

Sorry if this is thread also contains reposted info, but I did a search n couldn't find a thread to build on.

So the new color for the 2011 370z is gun metallic. A color already featured on the Nissan GT-R. I always thought 40th graphite and gun metallic were identical colors with different names. Anyone here see a difference between the two colors? I guess you get 40th graphite without the dark rims and red leather and can now opt for an auto???
Anyway... anyone tired of having 5 shades of gray, Why can't we have more shades of blue and let's get orange... nissan has more shades of gray than I ever seen in one car company. What is the deal???

On a side note, the nav package on 2011 will bring a rear view camera. It took 3 model years to get it right but they got it at least. I know a lot of 09 touring owners will consider trading up now for the OEM camera. This is one car that I don't even know how a rear camera isn't standard on the base car. The times I drove the Z and put it in reverse, I close my eyes n use the force. Lol. This car has no close range rear view without a camera. The back window is nothing but a light source.

2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe Overview | Nissanhelp.com
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote