View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab83_750 View Post
I went to the Nissan dealer yesterday to claim my missing front spoiler..GRRRR..Woodland Hills Nissan people were no help. They told me to call Nissan ....which I definitely will.

Anyways, my 2nd purpose was to check the convertibles. The salesman showed me the the blk cherry. Well, from many many angles, it looked more brown to me than cherry. I must be getting old and more color-blind.

Amazing what salespeole can do,...now I am thinking about trading my blk coupe for a black convertible. Been thinking about going back and check a black convertible,
It can look brown. The color of this coat depends on the lighting and angles!

In the early morning, it looks dark and purplish. In the afternoon, it is brilliant and maroon. In the evening, it looks brown. And in overcast or late conditions, it looks jet black.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote