View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
My Roadster roof is faulty. When it closes, the rear hatch support arm on the drivers side rubs the canvas top and has been rubbing a hole into the top. After two months a regional tech came and tore up the arm, tapped it all up and has now ordered a new canvas top. Support arm is dinged/scratched up and has been bent in an effort to prevent rubbing. This of course all occurred courtesy of Nissan North America. New canvas top is to arrive in two weeks and then they plan to replace it. God knows what damage they will do then! Car has 2630 miles. The top still rubs against the arm when the roof is retracted except it is rubbing in a new location thanks to the bent arm. These idiots are just making a bad problem worse and every indication from Nissan North America is if this doesn't work, it is my issue and I need to go to Better Business Bureau Auto to seek resolution/arbitration. Anyone have any experience with this process? I am getting indications from the Customer Affairs rep that the 2010 Roadster has a lot of roof issues. If you are thinking of getting a 2010 Roadster, recommend you STAY AWAY for a couple of years. Don’t waste the money or give yourself any headaches. It’s a piece of crap. This is just one of several problems. Nissan is friggen lame and is not being very responsive. Looking for advice from anyone.
The part where you say; "This is just one of several problems." What are those other "several Problems" you speak of?
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote