View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I can't say that I have had my Z up that fast. I hope you are not hitting those speeds on the street. If so, I will keep you in my prayers.
If you are...just don't post about it on the forum. Nissan might void your warranty. I'm not messing with you. A guy on the Shelby forum had his warranty voided because he used the car for competition (drag-racing), and posted about it on the Shelby official team forum. The dealership cited his post as part of the reason they would not fix his jacked up clutch (common problem in those cars). Yes, someone at Ford cruised the forum, found it, and it made it all the way up the chain.