View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehl View Post
It's not a new issue but I feel the Z is abit lacking in the 220 to 260km/h surge. it just seems to take a mile to get to it. the rest of us getting the same message? Mine's stock btw...
Is that where 4th gear runs out? Sorry, I don't have a Z, but I know where 4th gear ran out on my WS6, it slowed way down. I usually called it quits when 4th ran out because at that horsepower level (around 350), you're just a dead duck, then. The Z's gearing should help it some, but yeah, it's just a 332bhp 32XX# car and at that speed it's going to feel pretty dead after you shift into 5th.