View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I don't think you can fairly compare the low end on those charts, the previous dyno runs were started at higher RPM so you just see the spool up lag.

The high end you can see the distinct change, you picked up 10 ft/lbs at red-line which is impressive. Thanks to the reduced falloff you would probably see a benefit from bumping up the red-line slightly.
I'm only comparing the small bit from 2500-3000 rpm. I think it's fair to compare at those points. But prior to 2500 rpm I agree that it's due to the runs starting at different rpms. Having said that, the delta between the two from 2500 - 3000 rpm isn't much. But I'll take what I can get!
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote