View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #540 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
LOL...Just call the number in your Owners manual. Ask for the CS manager. Most OEM's have regional offices staffed by Customer Service people or possibly the calls are routed through the National office. The are schooled to schmooz the customer and work with the local service reps and dealers to also schmooz the customers. The service rep is the "Boots on the ground" and will ultimately pull the strings to get issues handled. Engineering issues are pushed up the line for home office guys to deal with. Hopefully, after the customers are schmoozed everyone is happy. Sometimes not. I was a Factory guy for Honda for 21 years, so I have a little insight....
The reason for the query is that there is a process that Nissan is requesting, and I want to see whether he followed it or not. Yes, I know you can escalate matters, but I am interested in other issues.