View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I want a Z View Post
I was told by the dealer that the dk cherry is a multi step process, therefore the extra cost. If true, I was hoping it was a better finish
My G37 has regular nissan paint but I have scratchguard. Any infiniti without this option or special order has regular paint like the lower end nissans. Infiniti only applies one extra coat. That's it. I know scratch shield is no longer available to infiniti and has never been available to nissan. I'm going to bank that at best... that's my guess. I can guarantee all clearcoat is the same. My cousin has the 08 non scatch shield G37 and his paint is no better than my altima or the paint under my scratch shield clearcoat.... I don't know if this helps. It boils down to how u take care of your paint.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 10-07-2010 at 10:41 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote