View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
I can say that the mfg of my wing says that they use the same product and "3 step process" to paint the spoiler as the factory. I can tell you that my clear coat seems as soft as everyone else claims. The wing clear coat does not seem as soft to me as the factory body clear.

That is my technical answer.

IMHO... I like the color and like that there will be a limited number of roadsters with this color. Everyone comments positively on the color! It is the only car I have owned that people I do not know feel compelled to talk to me about.

If you haven't seen it in person, I will tell you that none of the pictures do it justice nor can they because it looks different when the light presented to it changes. From copper fleck to black. Several people only saw the car at dusk and thought it was black until they saw it later in different light.

The Black Cherry is, in that way, very similar to the 40th Anniversary paint... different every time you look at it.

They way the deals are going right now, the premium charge could really be a non issue.

PM Lou...
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote