View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 09:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

might be a little extreme but when my friend got deployed to korea for two years he jacked his car up, took the wheels off, then set it back down on pieces of wood under the control arms so that the car sat where it normally would like the wheels were still there but they were off. he wrapped the wheels and tires and stored them along side the car. can't remember what all else he did but i know he took the battery out and discharged the system. think he just put fuel stabilizer in but i can't remember