View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab83_750 View Post
To appreciate a Porsche, one must own and drive one for a period of time.

Buy a Porsche. In the first few days, you will most likely say,

1. "What is the big deal about the Porsches?"
2. "I paid what for this car?"
3. "This car is just too hyped up!"
4. "What have I done with my $$?"
5. "Did I just pay tend of thousands for the the badge? ......

Be warned that after a week, you will end up going "Wow!"

Don't get me wrong.....I love my Z. I even tend to drive it everyday and everytime. However, having driven Porsches for many many years, I quickly noticed within the first 3 days of driving the Z that in the handling, cornering, composure and predictability aspects, the Porsche (in my opinion) wins.

Again, I am very happy with my 370. I have plans of upgrading the springs, shocks, bars, etc. to improve the handling.

Cheers!
Okay your better person to ask this too, since i have never driven a porsche for years or a day for that matter(would love to though). Do you suspect springs, shocks, bars may get you to the level you feel your porsche was at? Or do you suspect it may allways feel "worse".
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote