View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
^^^^^^ Because this is a public informative forum and some folks dont know how to wave their majic wond and make it happen. Some need to know how to do this. And it would also be nice to hear from someone who has done it before with possible suggestions on known good parts. For we know, the "LED strips" from wally world could suck at life. I love how others on this forum are quick to add a smart *** remarks.

kenchan: "hella rice" <--Your comment---I understand you dont like this style, which it is not mine either but does not mean there are not others that would like to have this small tid bit of info.
yah, but you are aware i have red LED strips under my seats, right?

if you can't install these things just have a shop do it for you. it's super easy to do.

i got short 8" trips (through ebay) on each side so that luminance is at a minimum. i dont want to light up the entire footwell area like on a scion or something cause that might be 'cool' to some, i like to keep it low key. i rarely use it too.

the rocker switch i bought online... there was a thread on this here in the interior forum (it is one of the 3 rockers in the center console).
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote