View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

@ JB-370z

here you go bud... i recommend getting like a 5 led strip.... whichever color you want.... sorry though i dont have a part number... honestly i dont think its a big deal on which led brand you get... because they arent suppose to be bright.... i used pilot brand LED strips on mine... then just use 3m double stick tape and mount them under your dash.... make sure the wires are going to face the knee pillows... this comes in handy when you snake in the wires to wire them up... after that just ground the black wires to something metal.. and then tap the positive wire to you illum wire on the player... which is the orange and white wire... remember though i have a aftermarket player... so i have the harness to go with the new player i dont know the color of the wire if you still have the stock harness... but yah thats how i did it JB hope that helps bud

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote