View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:38 AM   #41 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Block View Post
Great thread! Thanks for the reply, sensi. Does anyone have any experience with GNC Amplified Mass XXX (GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Mass XXX™ - Chocolate - GNC PRO PERFORMANCE - GNC)? Seems a bit expensive and I'm torn between whether to go with that or the Surge Recovery which is cheaper but that's before shipping.

Also how good is Muscle Milk? CytoSport™ Muscle Milk® - Chocolate - Bonus Size - CYTOSPORT - GNC
Last i checked muscle milk is fairly high in cholesterol. It's probably something you want to look into since i'm not sure if that was the case. However, it is fairly expensive and there are much better protein supplements out there. I recommend optimum whey protein gold standard. Excellent protein and great price.

GNC is really expensive. I would suggest trying bodybuilding.com to buy supps. Most fitness shops mark up their products like crazy. I made the mistake of buying from places like max muscle the first year I started working out. Really poor quality stuff and they charge you an arm and a leg.
initialgemini is offline   Reply With Quote