View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
IB 350Z
Base Member

Drives: 06 350Z Gray Tour AT
IB 350Z is on a distinguished road

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. This whole paragraph is an epic fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroZ View Post
leasing can be a great option depends on how you look at it. i've always leased car and if i really wanted to keep it in the end, id buy it outright at that point because it is still money that you have invested into the car. the 370z is an amazing car, and will prob be a great collector's item in years to come. however there are quite a few advantages of a lease that no one knows about. the inclusion of gap insurance, is the biggest and most important thing id have to say. i recently totaled my vehicle and was stressing about payment for the different that insurance would give me for the car. when i found out that id be paying the difference i was wondering how and why i should be paying it when it was going to be taken care of by insurance i thought. then i received a call from nissan finance and was informed they were given notice of the car being totaled and were providing support for me to get into another vehicle and told me that gap insurance was included with every lease. it put me at ease knowing i dont have to come out with anything out of pocket. whereas with a purchase you have to have buy gap insurance. FOR WHAT? $10? Please

for me its knowing that if a cooler vehicle comes out while im in the middle of a lease i can always switch cars. and let it go hassle free.

Last edited by IB 350Z; 10-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.
IB 350Z is offline   Reply With Quote