View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #35 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagt View Post

I don't know if I need the Eibach Camber Bolt Kit, still trying to get confirmation on that. If you have a look at the creator of this thread you can see some negative camber on the front of the car. The SPC upper control arms will get rid of this for sure and the tires will last longer as a result.

Any replacement tire is going to cost about $300 so it's certainly worth doing....
The SPC front upper control arm adjusts for both camber and caster up front. If you buy the SPC rear camber and toe kit, it comes with a camber arm and toe arm with a set of bolts for each, so you don't have to buy separate bolts. It is preferable to have the camber arm over just the bolts...again, allows for greater control and adjustability. SPL is another company that makes a high quality camber kit as well.

Regarding negative front camber...I have that too...on purpose, to improve turn in response.