View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
You still coming to Road America in two weeks? We'll have to do a tune vs no-tune comparo! Unless you're running R-compounds...then I'm hosed with my worn-out Bridgestones
Yes, still coming! Can't wait. We are leaving Wed morning to Beale St in Memphis, my wife's fathers house in St Louis on Thursday and then friday morning I continue up to the track and she flies back to Atlanta. She wants to drive with me up there most of the way, but not hang out at the track.

I was going to use my R compounds, but have decided against it. I would rather drive the Z up and get 27 mpg than tow it up and get 8.

I am running Advan AD-08s and they are 90% of an R compound though. I couldn't believe I was within a second of my lap times at Road Atlanta using them.