View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #519 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

I do understand where Nissan is coming from. They are just telling you that unless you are beating the hell out of the car, you will not get into the limb mode or shutdown, but if you do then you need to get the Oil Cooler. In othe words if you dont want your car to shutdown, drive it sloooowwwwllly!

I know when I talk to the Manager at the dealer he will tell me the same thing, but I already got an answer. Why will I get a Z, or GTR, or Corvette, etc if I cannot drive it as a sport car, if this is the reasoning behind the people who make the cars, then they should stop making sport cars, and that will force me to get a Prius, or Fusion, or a Hybrid car.

I still think, like everyone else, they should included the Oil Cooler, they made a Sport car, they should have more protection other than just ECU controlled. But thats my Opinion

I am a computer business man, is like if you want me to build you a gaming computer, and after heating problems I tell you "yea, you can play games, but no more than 2 hours, you need to let the computer rest, shut it down, wait an hour, then play for 2 more hours" o_O