Thread: Tein S Tech?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
soooo your saying you lowered the front and the camber didnt change??? how can the factory height be set with perfect camber settings, and still be "perfect" after you lowered the car??

after my tein drop my front camber is now -1.6 degrees w/out camber adjustability. just sayin
The tech, which by the way a lot of modded cars go to, showed me the screen. The alignment was right on spec with the OEM specs. I told him initially that I might need Camber Kits for either front or rear, and just try to get it back to spec as much as possible... ended up not needing the kits after the alignment was done.

I noticed no one with a non-nismo Z has posted alignment results for the Tein's so I'm assuming that has something to do with me not needing new arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote