View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #195 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE- 10/04/2010

A price increase will take effect shortly. This will only pertain to the (Carbon Fiber mufflers)! As of today aside of what I already have sold and pending shipment, we only have enough (Carbon Fiber mufflers) left for (3) more systems. Now we are currently working with our manufacturer to have another 100 mufflers run off. I should have them by the end of October. However, it has been a long time since we have had these made. We had 500 made years ago and between all of the Nissan/Infiniti models, our inventory is just about used up. The bottom line is our manufacturer is raising the price on us!

In addition to that, I feel that I have kept the price of the (Carbon Fiber) very low over this past year. Right now the upgrade to (Carbon Fiber) is $175 for all of you. After these (3) systems are sold the new upgrade price will be $300. In the end it is only an additional $125 and I feel the price is still fair for what you are going to get. After all, we are the only ones who offer (Carbon Fiber mufflers) for your car. If you are on the fence and want the (Carbon Fiber) than make sure you get the current pricing.

The quality of the new inventory will be identical to the current mufflers. If anyone has any questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call me at the number below...

Thank you, Tony

NOTE: This is also posted on the first page of this thread as well as our thread in the intake/exhaust section.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote