View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute
Default 18" Lightweight Track Tire/Wheel setup - 1500

4 350Z Track model Rays forged rear wheels widened by Weldcraft Wheels Wheel Widening Wheel Repairs Wheel Restoration
4 used BF Goodrich R1 R compound tires, 275/35-18
2 Ichiba Version 2 25mm spacers
1 set Mutegi open lug nuts

Original spec was 8.5 +33, now they are 9.5 +46
Weight: 19.8 lbs bare, 42.2 with tires

Tires have at least one more track weekend in them, maybe up to three.
Its a perfect chance to test drive a different set of track tires and see how you like them.
I think they offer 95% of a Hoosier at 75% of the price myself.

Fitment: The fronts fit like they were designed for the car, the rears clear without spacers, but tuck in quite a bit. I am including the 25mm spacers, which put
them in the perfect location, as I no longer need them.

I love these, but rocks get caught in between my Brembo GT calipers and wheels, as I only have 2mm clearance at most between the wheel and calipers.
Consequently, the insides of the rims have been scraped up, but its nothing a little satin black spray paint wont fix. I'm just tired of getting black flagged and
having to explain myself every time I go out, as the tiny rocks make a horrible noise.

One wheel has a decent size chip on one of the lips, the others have a couple smaller ones here and there, and the barrels in addition to scrapes, do have
several chips, but then again, they are track wheels.

Asking 1500 plus shipping.

Wheels:

Worst Chip:

Tread:

Last edited by Mike; 10-04-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote