View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #121 (permalink)
cow
Lounge Moderator

Drives: Toyota Avalon
cow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
The end of that game was epic/comical. Sorry but there's now way they deserve a #12 ranking after that debacle. Les Miles is hilarious to listen to though!
Agreed on all but the Les Miles comment. I'm quite nervous about this weekend. Florida lost last weekend & rarely lose two in a row. They're like the retarded kid that gets angry & are unbeatable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikhead View Post
I think we can help you when you guys travel to Little Rock and our Hogs beat you guys!
We shall see. I'll be here posting regardless-- I hope you're posting if the game doesn't go your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
didnt Penn State lay the smack down on LSU???
No, they won by two points on a miserable field that neutralized LSU's speed & played to Penn State's grind-it-out approach. Certainly no "smack down."
cow is offline   Reply With Quote