View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #120 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikhead View Post
I think we can help you when you guys travel to Little Rock and our Hogs beat you guys!

As for my top 5:

1. Bama - rightfully so and deserving.
2. Oregon - Definitely deserve to jump BSU.
3. Boise St. - will continue to lose out to other ranked teams due to their schedule and opponents, and RPI.
4. Ohio St. - I hate OSU and the Big Eleven or whatever they call themselves. They have proven in past years they don't deserve to play in the BCS Championship game.
5. TCU - Have slightly less BSU syndrome than BSU actually has.
First of all, your lineup is insane, you'd put Oregon and Boise St. over OSU? are you crazy? Nice of you to take a shot at the Buckeyes after the asswhoopin they laid on the Ducks in the Rose Bowl. The SEC is weak this year, WIZZZZEAK. Alabama is the only team in that conference thats worth a shyt right now. The fact of the matter is this, the championship game will be between OSU and Alabama and it'll be a much better game than any one of you think. I dont know what it is with you SEC nutswingers bashing the Big Ten conference, didnt Penn State lay the smack down on LSU???

Last edited by Red370; 10-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote