View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDW1479 View Post
Yes, its near the old Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

I would suggest Car Toys but they are hella expensive.

You could start googling around your area for custom stereo places. I would hope you have already done that.

Also, I have you thought about doing it yourself. I will be a lot of work, but it would be plenty satisfying knowing you did it all your self.

Or you can just build the MDF frame to house all your speakers, then let the custom shop do all the fiberglassing, sanding and painting. But of course all the labor is in the fiberglass work, hours upon hours of sanding.
Yeah I actually went online. The few places that popped up had a lot of customer complaints. I find the best way to really get a good place is to ask someone who has had work done. What better place than an enthusiast forum.
I went to car toys. They are a joke. They charge outrageous prices and when I mentioned trading my G for a Z. They told me "We hate working on Z's. Its impossible to get a good sounding system in there." If you think somethings impossible? Then ur not the one for the job. So now I'm here seeing what you guys think?
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote