Thread: VDC...off?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
It is the same just dont do anything stupid with the car until you fully understand the dynamics of it...

I DD with it off, it just annoys me, what can i say. With that being said it also took me a while to understand what the car will let you get away with. If you push to hard odds are you will spin/wreck, so just figure out the car and go from there.
I have always driven RWD V8 cars (until recently). The only trouble I ever had was in the rain. Is the 370Z rotation-happy? My 5.0 would burn them off in the first 3 gears, but it did so in a straight line. My last 2 F-bodies kicked about 1 foot to the left, and then pulled. You just had to twitch the wheel with the kick and you were fine. It was instinctive. 370Z similar?