View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:44 AM   #182 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
11" is the way to go in my opinion. 12" is too big for anything practical. Even if it fit you couldn't fit a wide enough tire up front to match how big you would have to go in the rear. There would be too much stagger IMO. I personally am going to go with a 275 front 285 rear which I think will be a great setup for the track on the 370Z. I simply don't think the car has enough power or speed to warrant a bigger tire setup than that. There is such a thing as having too much tire.
Actually I would really want a 11.5" but that's not an option. Yes the stagger is a concern, I want to keep the stagger to less than 40mm (30mm would be better). The initial plan is for a 275 front and a 315 rear, but I can get good deals on Hoosier scrubs that might be one size wider.