View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
antman22
Track Member

Drives: 09 PG 370z 7AT
antman22 is on a distinguished road

A couple months ago I was heading home and two older teens/younger 20's guys in a riced out 240sx pulled up to me at the light. Kept on revving their engine, thinking a race was about to ensue....i look over and notice that one panel was replaced and unpainted, another panel of the car was dented. looks like this guy enjoyed racing and beating up his car at the same time. light turned green and i let him take off. i just happen to know this neighborhood and that just around the bend there are train tracks....train tracks that have a pretty sick dip. a dip that all cars will slow down to 5-10mph for, a dip that even trucks and suv's will slow down for. these guys obviously weren't from the neighborhood.
next thing i know, i see them hit the dip hard...they were probably going 50-60mph at this point and attempted to try and brake the second they realized what they were about to do, but you hear the front end scrape and sparks come from the back of their fart can muffler. i pull up to them at the next light, trying not to bust out laughing, but i do turn my head and smile a bit...they were not happy campers.
antman22 is offline   Reply With Quote