View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #83 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Just to make everything a bit clear as far as my finances goes.... yes I do have a major rollover from purchasing my last car. Yes, I can afford a new for for only a few bucks more a month EVEN if I will have a longer term again. This does not bother me and it will not make my well run dry. I just purchased a 1/4 mil dollar house 3 months ago and my husband pays for it...just like the last house we owned. All I have to do is pay my car note, insurance & and his), and take care of my dogs and he says he's fine with that cuz " he only wants me to be happy and feel free to buy what I want" So this is the only problem..he wants me to be happy but I can't buy this car?! Just confused abit.
Also, I do like putting simple mods into my Z, but I won't go over the top with thousands of dollars invested. That would be a waste in the long run since if you ever change your mind..when you go to sell something, you won't get nearly as much back as when it was new (Just like a car, I KNOW.)
I'm just enjoying myself, living MY life how I want, playing the game with blood, sweat, and tears. That is what I want.... and I'm enjoying every minute.
OH..and I'm no "CHILD"..I'm older than you