Thread: Is this a deal?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youknow17 View Post
Cool thanks. I am thinking about offering 36K including destination. I really want the back up cam and if I have to wait about a month, I wouldn't mind doing that for the 2011. Everywhere I have read, it says that 2011 370z is coming out October. Historically only pricing has come out in October/November and the car itself is on dealer lots in Feb/March. Right? Unless its different this year???
I don't know when the 2011's will hit. But remember that time is on your side. If you wait until the middle to end of this month, you can see if 2011's hit the lots, as well as make the salesman sweat a little bit more, as they have a number to hit for October.

If you really want the backup cam, it may be worth waiting for the new model. But also remember that as the end of year approaches, there will never be a better time to get a steal on a 2010. If it stays on their lots past a certain point, they have to pay taxes on it for another year. Now is the exact right time to be shopping. Best of luck.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote