View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dizzy
Base Member

Drives: 10 HW 6MT SPT/NAV
Dizzy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Clear Bra Install GTA - My Recommendation - Ventureshield

As some of you will most likely remember, I was doing a bunch of research trying to decide what clear bra product to install on my car and just as importantly, who to have install it.

I want to give a huge thumbs up to the guys at Audio Heaven in Richmond Hill. I had to travel a bit to get to them, but am I ever glad I did. After reading positive reviews on various car forums, I decided they were worth the drive.

I did a lot of reading and looking at various products and in the end, I went with Ventureshield. To me, it is the only product on the market that is 100% optically clear. I looked at clearshield and scotchgurd by 3M and both of those products had varying degrees of the orange peel look to them. Ventureshield on the other hand was 100% clear. You simply cannot see it on the car no matter what angle you look at it from.

Jeff, the owner was easy to deal with and the installer Art was top notch. Art knows what he's doing and it showed in his work. 10 years of installing has made him quite the craftsman. I had a lot of work done. The entire hood, bumper, front fenders, A pillars, rockers and lower rear bumber. On most areas, the ventureshield is wrapped around the edges and you can see zero trace of it.

Now here's the bonus points. After I had it installed, I went on a business trip for a week. When I returned, I noticed an area on the fangs had lifted and was going to require replacing. Art had wrapped the entire fang area with one single piece. That in itself was a heck of an undertaking. However, it left too much pressure on the wrap and it lifted. Before I could call to explain what had happened, they called me. A courtesy call to follow up and ensure I was happy with the install. When I described the problem, they immediately scheduled the car to be returned and corrected. Yesterday, I took it back there. No questions asked, they just took the car in and replaced the entire fang area, this time, leaving a few relief cuts in it to avoid future problems. Top marks for customer service - something sorely lacking in todays business world.

They did my tint too and it looks great and installed flawlessly.

If you need clear bra, tint, alarm or stereo work, Audio Heaven in Richmond Hill will take great care of you. Google them, you'll see the reputation they are gaining.