View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 06:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
wasti
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
wasti is on a distinguished road
Default eibach..... lower than expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pty370z View Post
Hi guys,

I will be getting a new set of wheels within the next month and I was planning to lower the car with Eibach springs because I just want a mild drop to close the gaps a bit..

In my specific case, a more aggressive drop is out of the question because of the streets in my country so that rules out H&R Springs..

My question arises, however, because I've been reading some posts about people complaining about the ride getting bouncy after a while which I'd like to avoid, for obvious reasons..

Could any Eibach owners chime in with some feedback..?? How many miles..?? Would you buy again or would you go a different route..??

I would greatly appreciate it.. Thanks!

hi,

just like to write you some words about my latest experience with eibach springs. i bought a kit some weeks ago whichwas supposed to bring the car down about 25mm in front and 20 mm in the back.

after installing the springs car looks already much more lower than the data from factory. scratching everywhere.

i write to eibach this week and explain the situation. they asked me to messure the car after lowering. the result: car is down in front 38 mm and in the rear almost 40 mm.

they told me, this is because of the higher weight of the 370 Z AT model.

they also told me, that every vendor who is selling eibach springs knows about this subject and they where told to explain this to customers.

i dont know if this is the truth. i just know that the drop is much more than the expected -25 / -20

thomas
wasti is offline   Reply With Quote