View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aling lukring View Post
so due to jumpstarting the car wrong,somehow it used up a measurable amount of oil. doesnt make sense.first they say your problem was not enough oil and now its beacause of you jumpstarting it wrong. get a written report from them on their findings of the oil consumption,then get another written document of why their voiding your warranty due to jumpstarting it wrong. then read them back to them together.if still doesnt work, read it back to a lawyer.they'll definetly hear money coming through their pockets. i got written reports on me and now their giving me a whole new engine and never questioned me again.
+1 i hear this all the time.

My brother did the same thing for his altima. He got a report as to what they said was wrong and what they did to attempt to fix it every time. He actually went back to dealership to fix same problem 3 times there after but he was very glad he had the paperwork just in case some one tried some stupidity.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote