View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
ilive2win
Track Member

Drives: 11WWX
ilive2win will become famous soon enough
Default yay or nay (aggressive sp3)

so ive been trying to decide with lou from amplified what new wheels i should get, cuz im tired of my gold type f's and want something more aggressive. i saw edgar's widebody g35 on some 20'' sp3's. i thought they looked amazing so i asked lou if he could ask edgar to let me test fit his wheels. edgar was all for it so i went up to amplified motorsports to get fitted. i know this is not everyones cup of tea, and this is a really aggressive setup so im thiking a little less aggressive and i dont have that much camber. im on hks hipermax coilovers and want to drop it a bit as well.

20x10 +0 front
20x11 +3 rear

tires were way stretched for my car. 255's in the rear but not sure whats up front. i know its too aggressive so the offsets will have to change when i order them. i think they look awsome though

this is what they came off of. edgars g35 (eggplant) as they call it. hope he doesnt mind me poting his car on here all though its already in the forums

so change the offset and get more camber, or just a lot of camber haha. what do you guys think?

thank you edgar again and thank you lou, ill be talking with you soon. Ant, i know you have some more pix, post them up!
ilive2win is offline   Reply With Quote